The IoT Tech Expo Global event will take place in just over three weeks.
Over the course of two days, guests will be able to attend presentations, visit over 150 exhibition stalls with the newest technology solutions and connect with the representatives of some of the biggest brands, all implementing the IoT within their sectors.
The event’s organisers have just announced the next group of speakers, with keynote highlights including:
- Sotiria Lavasa - Senior Digital Consultant, Smart Buildings - Arup
- Ange Johnson de Wet - Head of Cloud & Technology Change Risk - Lloyds Banking Group
- Ben Lomax Thorpe - Global Leading Professional, Digital Twin - Royal HaskoningDHV
- Ian Smithyman - Remote Operating Transformation Director - Mitie
- Dale Sinclair - Director, Head of Digital Innovation - WSP
Discover the full line up here.
The first day of the event will conclude with an evening networking party, attended by speakers, exhibitors, media partners and delegates who purchase a VIP Networking ticket.
The IoT Tech Expo forms part of TechEx Global, which is made up of six co-located events. This includes the IoT Tech Expo, AI & Big Data, Blockchain, Cyber Security & Cloud Congress, Techforge Media’s Digital Transformation Week and the Edge Computing Expo.
The expo is expected to attract over 5000 guests, with 150 exhibitors and a minimum of 100 speakers.
You can secure your free pass, or a paid VIP networking ticket, through the IoT Tech Expo website.